Greg,
I don't ever recall seeing bleeding-edge firmware with bugs released
from Ubiquiti.... unless you mean the betas?  But that's what they
are... betas.   Since 5.3.3 up to the current 5.5.2 release I haven't
had any problems with the final releases of software.

I can't count the number of Linksys, DLink, Hawking, whatever wireless
routers we've replaced for customers because they had problems with
their Internet.  We put in a Power AP-N, or an AirRouter and we never
hear from them again.

Truth be told... Ubiquiti equipment just runs... it doesn't need
rebooted.  It doesn't need babysat.  It just runs.

No I am not being paid to make these statements.  I just have many years
working in IT.  I've used Cisco, MikroTik, Alvarion, Motorola and now
Ubiquiti.  The Ubiquiti equipment just works.  I have a backhaul that's
been up for over a year with no reboots.... and no problems.

Matt Hoppes
Director of Information Technology
Indigo Wireless
+1 (570) 723-7312