very true.
+1

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chuck Hogg
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 11:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti next product.... another router?

  I must live on a different planet, but there are products that Ubiquiti has
failed on over the years and has EOL'd the product as a result.  Look at GPS
Sync in the RM5/RM2 product lines.  Look at ToughCable L1/L2.  Look at
LiteStations.  Wonder why they are EOL?  I give praise to UBNT when praise is
deserved.  Not before a product has even been put through it's paces.

  Regards,
  Chuck