Just had a RocketM5 running 5.5.2 hang up and need a powercycle to come back
to life two days ago.  Maybe it has something to do with Utah

-------Original Message-------

From: Brad Belton
Date: 9/14/2012 11:41:59 AM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti next product.... another router?

Relatively speaking we deploy few UBNT radios as compared to many operators
here, but ever since v5.3.2 we haven’t had any issues with UBNT lockups or
UBNT radios requiring a power cycle.  Install and forget.  Very pleased with
their radios.
I think the UBNT router platform is premature and would rather UBNT put all
their efforts into developing faster radio technology.
Best,
Brad