See Comments Inline.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, Fl 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232
Helpdesk: 305 663 5518 option 2 Email: supp...@snappydsl.net

On 10/21/2012 10:25 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
> It wouldn't be hard to accomplish, no. RADIUS already tells MT the necessary
> information for PPPoE or DHCP. Canopy and UBNT already have manual methods of
> defining speed. Everything provides a method for authenticating the customer
> radio to the AP.
Ok. I am confused... PPPoe & DHCP are for Resi Services... what are you
exactly needing ?

> Since all of the pieces are already there in one form or another, it
> shouldn't be difficult to go the rest of the way.
Rest of the way to what ? I thought we just established that all the
pieces exist, and all it needs is the 'Glue'... 'integration' to put it
together for one's specific network.
>   Other than custom solutions that cost thousands of dollars, there's no way
> of doing what I want.
...Hehe.. It costs thousands, because it is worth 10's of Thousands....
integration is never cheap, never has been, nor it will ever be.
You can hire very sharp Russian or Indian programer to do this for you,
and it will be less expensive than the going rate but .... the decision
you have to make is, what is your ROI going to be on it ?

Remember the 80/20 Rule of Life... It applies here too....

:)