From: "Butch Evans" <but...@butchevans.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 4:40:01 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Ubiquiti Radios as routers

On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 15:52 -0500, Mike Hammett wrote:
> It's going to require the radio company to do it first.

So, you want to see a mechanism in place where you (or your customer)
purchase some random gear, put it on their tower or house and they are
online without you doing anything?  THAT is a bad plan, even if it were
possible.

* Butch Evans                * Professional Network Consultation   *
* http://www.butchevans.com/ * Network Engineering                 *
* http://store.wispgear.net/ * Wired or Wireless Networks          *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/ * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!    *
*          NOTE THE NEW PHONE NUMBER: 702-537-0979                 *