Swapped antennas first, thinking that might have been the issue.  Did not
help.  I've heard off list from a couple of others who are experiencing the
same exact issue.  And like us, it's limited to a given tower or towers.
We have 9000APC all over the place.  This is the only spot for this
problem.  I'm wondering about static on this fiberglass shell tower . . .
But we ran a dedicated ground to both the antenna mount and the LPU on the
CAT-5.  And overnight it went out.

Dave Hannum
New Era Broadband