I agree. We used to have a bunch of 3.65 Ubnt deployed in PTMP. I have
removed almost all of it after being unable to maintain stable performance.

If you are going to use it, keep connections pure line of sight and keep
all AMQ and Capacity above 90%. Also don't install anyone over -66dbm
signal. Do not put more than one AP on any site nor within 6 miles of
another AP where the APs can see each other or any clients can possibly
see more than one AP. Also make sure you have no other competitors in
the area use 3.65 as any noise really seems to kill this equipment.

I use 3.65 (25mhz channel) on PTP links with at least 2' dishes a lot,
but nothing else.