I am a part of that for the BIG cable companies for my day job... I also
have a small WISP and see the full powered AP's on every scan list. :\
Ruckus APs going up in a lot of new markets in 2014.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Scott Carullo
<sc...@brevardwireless.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'sc...@brevardwireless.com');>