From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Carullo
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 6:52 PM
To: Matt Hoppes; sc...@brevardwireless.com; WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Comcast asking FCC for more 5GHz spectrum.

Hard to tell, noise floor is noise floor which keeps creeping up - we all
know things work better when its quiet.  This used to worry me a lot when I
saw it coming, but then I realized it was already there and I had no idea
until I just happened to scan on some radios (I don't usually install the
stuff).  I'm not worried any more, if its not one thing it will be another
any way.  Thats what gives us the edge every day, flexibility.  We will work
around it, we always do.

I figure a high gain antenna on a tower with a good directional CPE will
continue to work fine.  Their omni low gain antenna can't compete with a
20-30db directional one.  Still sucks though, you drive down the street and
see one after another running 5Ghz just knowing there probably isn't 3
connections in the whole city to them....

Scott Carullo
Technical Operations
855-FLSPEED x102

  <http://www.flhsi.com/files/emaillogo.jpg>