Yeah, having them now, had one guy that claims all devices arent doing google &
youtube now LOL

From: timothy steele
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 5:03 PM
To: WISPA General List
Cc: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] youtube down

Have them run malwarebytes
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:54 PM, heith petersen <wi...@mncomm.com> wrote:

  I had a customer call in yesterday saying he couldn’t get onto Youtube. He
tried his phone and it came up. While he was dinking around with his antivirus
he had a search bar show up on top ( I cant remember what he said). He was
going to have Geek Squad dial into it and fix it up. I had a call from another
guy that had the same thing. Anti virus was good, but he seen a deal at the
bottom of his screen talking about “search buddy”. Then I had a few more calls
come in with no access to Google or Youtube. Is there something going on with a
new spybot or adaware? We recently fired up authentication here, would that
have something to do with anything? We are not filtering anything and I have
only had a few complaints, plus mine works fine

  thanks
  heith