From: "heith petersen" <wi...@mncomm.com>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2014 4:54:13 PM
Subject: [WISPA] youtube down

I had a customer call in yesterday saying he couldn’t get onto Youtube. He
tried his phone and it came up. While he was dinking around with his antivirus
he had a search bar show up on top ( I cant remember what he said). He was
going to have Geek Squad dial into it and fix it up. I had a call from another
guy that had the same thing. Anti virus was good, but he seen a deal at the
bottom of his screen talking about “search buddy”. Then I had a few more calls
come in with no access to Google or Youtube. Is there something going on with a
new spybot or adaware? We recently fired up authentication here, would that
have something to do with anything? We are not filtering anything and I have
only had a few complaints, plus mine works fine

thanks
heith