From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Cameron Crum
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:53 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Selling ISP

Of course there are lots of ways to get money too, besides banks. When it comes
down to it, I don't care where the money comes from, as long as it isn't my
pocket.

The guy we ended up using was an attorney and cpa and had done nothing but put
together business sales of all kinds for the last 40 years. He had actually
just retired but came back to do our deal as a favor to one of our partners. He
said a strong majority of the seller financed deals ended with the sellers
seeing less than promised for one reason or another. What he told us was that
if you are going to finance it, don't expect to ever see anything past the down
payment. Treat the financed portion like an unexpected bonus. I followed Steve
Miller's advice, "Went ahead, took the money, and ran."

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Hass, Douglas A.