Cameron,

On the flip-side, finding a traditional bank to finance the purchase of a WISP
may be fraught with its own set of challenges, which don’t necessarily have
anything to do with the quality of the business, its operations, *or* the
knowledge of the purchaser.

If anyone can refer others to a business-oriented bank which they know has
successfully financed WISP purchases in the past, that would be a great asset
to the community. I suspect smaller, more-focused lending institutions would be
more amenable to this sort of thing.

Thoughts?