I see the advertised speeds of over 1gps, but I assume that is with 80mhz
channels. What can we expect from a 20 or 40mhz channel size?

Also, you mentioned that you can have up to 4 Colocated antennas using the
same frequency. What if they are on different towers, but the towers can
see each other? I assume you can still use GPS to sync them up ( I am
ignorant as I have never used GPS sync before).