Here is the info on AC power arrangement

http://www.oempanels.com/what-does-single-and-three-phase-power-mean

The CCR specs show it having :
Dual power supplies for redundancy, 110-250V input, IEC connectors

which means that, you can use either 110 or 220 or 240 on the same power
supply.
All you would have to do is match the power cables...

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street