On 1/11/17 15:56, Tim wrote:
> Free internet
> Warranty on all equipment
>
> Would not do a per sub.  The trust factor is to high risk.

How do you guys handle people that have been poisoned by what cell
companies pay? Like if someone says they need at least $2,500/mo from
you because that's what they would get from Verizon/AT&T/Sprint. I
usually want to say if a cell company wanted to be at your site they
probably would have by now, but I say something like they have a bigger
subscriber base than we do and we're only looking to target X customers
in this area vs. thousands of mobile devices.

~Seth