Cell companies are subsidized you are not.

Foot print smaller.

Small tower can not support size of cell phone equipment

Ground food print small

Electrical usage pennies verse $1k per month.  Many cell rents at $2.5 k pay electric.  Most cell leases lately for footprint tower is under $200.

Walk away if expectation is not realistic

We have 138 locations less then $5k annual rent.  140 free internet subs. Pennies.

Believe in your value.