(Sorry... SHPO, not SHPA)

National Environmental Policy Act, and State Historical Preservation
Office. I'm not a lawyer, and I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn Express
last night, but the way I understand it, they are legal requirements
pertaining to new structures that are going to hold radio equipment that
uses licensed (or lightly-licensed?) frequencies, and makes a
requirements to go through a certification process from these two
offices. NEPA
(https://www.epa.gov/nepa/national-environmental-policy-act-review-process)
is an EPA requirement, and SHPO, (https://www.nps.gov/Nr/shpolist.htm)
as it has pertained to us, is primarily native-Americans inspecting the
site and certifying that you're not desecrating sacred ground.

I know it's a requirements if the structure holds 11 Ghz, 220 Mhz, 6
Ghz, etc. I don't know if it is also a requirements if it's the 3.65
type of license, hence my question. :)

Thanks
Sam