OK another ASP<->Tango thing

You can post from the tango app to the ASP page and that will work if the
name on the form fields is the same on both pages (and thats if uses post
rather than querystring data)

You wont be able to include the ASP in the taf because the taf will be
processed by the tango server and not the ASP processor.

Are the userids and passwords the same in the rbase db and sql db.  If
they are .. just post to the ASP file and taht will process them as if you
had posted from the asp file

use in the ASP file

<%If Request.ServerVariables("CONTENT_LENGTH") <> ) Then%>

to trap POST data

Regards

Niall