At least, if you read the array in in your Search action, you
could grab the randomly calculated row out of the array,
and not force a browser to build a table to show the whole
1700 row set.

And the winner is:
@@local$resultset[@@local$randomWinnerNumber,*]

Or:

<@ASSIGN
  name="WinnerOneRowArray"
  scope="local"
  VALUE="<@var local$resultSet[@@winnerNumber,*]">

Bill

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:02:48 -0600, Steve Campbell
wrote:

>I ran a contest and I am trying to pick out the winner.  If
you look here,
>you can get an idea of what I am talking about. I have this
simple hypercard
>program that rounds numbers after inputting a few times
that finally gives