Bill

I ran a contest and I am trying to pick out the winner.  If you look here,
you can get an idea of what I am talking about. I have this simple hypercard
program that rounds numbers after inputting a few times that finally gives
me a number.  I need to be able to go into this list and find #998 for
example.

Here is the link

http://giveaways.forerunners.org/tafs/iplisting.taf?_function=list

Thanks all