p.s.

I thought you were not supposed to be able to bookmark frames at all.

I am having a problem I need resolved. Sorry for the OT post, but I figure maybe some of you may have has this come up before.

I have a taf file that requires a login and password on the home page. The taf searches the DB and if the login and password matches, it branches to a framed site that loads some personal preferences in the top frame (Same domain name) and loads a different site in the lower frame (different domain name, different url).

Now when a user bookmarks this page, it bookmarks the lower domain and URL, bypassing the framed site and/or the login page.

What I need is to have the user forced to the 1st login, no matter what page is book marked. The problem I am having is that I do not have control over the content of the lower frame.

Is there a way to resolve this. maybe using javascript to force the login page as the only page that can be bookmarked?

Thanks