Just a note from last weeks discussions about this. I did some further
checking thanks to the link that I believe Ben provided and found another
link http://www.dnsstuff.com/

On this site there is a tool called Reverse DNS Lookup that I used to test a
few of my ip addresses. Anyway I received an error indicating no ptr record.
I called my bandwidth provider and they discovered that they had not
informed the Internic that I should be designated as "Authoritative" for my
Class C of addresses. All reverse lookups on my class C were failing and
terminating at their servers.

They are now correcting this with the Internic and hopefully I should be up
and running on my reverse lookup shortly. I don't know if this might be a
problem that some of you are having, but I thought I would mention it just
in case because of the large thread on this topic.

Thanks to this group for all the help you have provided for me in the past.

Steve Fogelson
Internet Commerce Solutions