I for one did not indicate using the beta, because ***IT EXPIRED, AND HAS BEEN EXPIRED FOR MONTHS*** I have absolutely no clue how anyone could still be using it... so I don't believe the comment via a vis the Witango 6 beta can be useful in that context ...

And to cast the analysis in a bit different light (numbers can be so much fun...), almost 70% of respondents are using it for at least half their projects, with 63% using it for 90% or more of their projects.

But, I agree with the group, we really, really need communication, even if it's of the "nothing STILL happening with the darn lawyers" type... on some periodic basis (once every month?)