Hello,

Let's say I have three features - fA, fB, fC.  All of these features are
at the same level - Level 1. But only fA and fB are shown to the user.
fB is hidden from the user and should be installed if fA or fB is
installed. If neither of those gets installed, fC should not be
installed.

Now what the seemingly obvious answer is, is to add a condition to fC on
the order of:

        <Feature Id="fA" Level="1">

        </Feature>

        <Feature Id="fB" Level="1">

        </Feature>

       <Feature Id="fC" Level="0" Display="hidden">

          <Condition Level="1"><![CDATA[ (&fA = 3) OR (&fB =
3)]]></Condition>

 </Feature>

But that does not  seem to work.  What am I missing? Is this not the
proper way to evaluate a "Feature" condition that is based on the
selection of other features. Can I not do the evaluation of the
condition in fC in the FileCost action since the feature selection is
there? Can I make  fC a sub-feature of both fA and fB  (That doesn't
sound right.)?  Do I have the condition statement correct?