Thanks for the info guys.

I will try these solutions and let you know how it goes.

From: Bob Arnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:10 AM
To: John Hall
Cc: Robert Priest; wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Handling Feature Dependencies

John Hall wrote:

However, in hindsight, I think just using a ComponentGroupRef instead of
feature fC and including it in both fA and fB might be simpler and more
robust. Not sure what the relative downsides are.

If the feature was used just for grouping (i.e., it's never visible or
user installable) then a component group is the best approach.
Components can belong to multiple features just fine -- that's an MSI
thing.

--
sig://boB
http://joyofsetup.com/