What feedback?  All I saw was a childish quip/troll post.

Personally I'm sick of the component rules and it's associated gotchas.  These
are artificial problem caused by an overly complicated design.

Developers want xcopy simplicity.   The features are nice from a platform
presevatin perspective but nearly 10 years have gone by since it was invented
and we are still sitting around a table scratching our head how to solve the
authoring headaches that it created.  Talk about analysis paralysis.