Hi Wix-users,

I have created the installation package with wix. Now I have a new task
that .msi should be upgradable. It means that the newly built .msi
should be installed without uninstalling the last version, when some
files changed in the package.

However, my newly built .msi can not be installed. It will pop up an
error message like, the package has been installed.

How can I make the .msi to be upgradable?

Best regards,

Chunyan