OK, I tried tallow. But it doesn't work.

First, I tried "tallow.exe -c my.dll", but I got System.BadImageFormatException.
Then I tried "tallow.exe -s my.dll", but I got
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException.

I also tried heat from 3.0 "heat.exe file my.dll -out my.wxs", but I only got
this:
<Fragment>
        <DirectoryRef Id="mydir" FileSource="C:\mydir">
            <Component Id="my.dll" Guid="PUT-GUID-HERE">
                <File Id="my.dll" Name="my.dll" KeyPath="yes"
Source="C:\mydir\my.dll" />
</Component>
</DirectoryRef>
</Fragment>