Thanks Chad.

Actually I tried that, but I got some errors:
Microsoft (R) Windows Installer Xml Tool version 2.0.5325.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2003. All rights reserved.

<Fragment>
<DirectoryRef Id="TARGETDIR">
<Component Id="component0" DiskId="1" Guid="PUT-GUID-HERE">
<File Id="file0" Name="ADXLOA_1.DLL" LongName="adxloader.dll"
Source="C:\mydir\adxloader.dll" />Failed to SelfReg: adxloader.dll
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the
target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: Type
constructor threw an exception.
at DllRegisterServer()
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[]
arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttrib
utes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[]
arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes met
hodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags
invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters
, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags
invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters
, CultureInfo culture)
at
Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Tools.Tallow.TallowMain.DynamicPInvoke(String
 dll, String entryPoint, Type ret
urnType, Type[] parameterTypes, Object[] parameterValues)
at Microsoft.Tools.WindowsInstallerXml.Tools.Tallow.TallowMain..ctor(String[]
args)

<Registry Root="HKCU"
Key="Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders"
Name="Personal" />
<Registry Root="HKCU"
Key="Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders" />
</Component>
</DirectoryRef>
</Fragment>
</Wix>