I made a lot of payloads but now seem to have another problem. I try to
assign the following SourceFile to a Payload element:

x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.762_x-ww_6b128700.cat

However, when I attempt to build it I get the following:

"error LGHT0103: The system cannot find the file ..."

I suspect this file name is too long (72 characters). However, when this
file was harvested through msiPackage it was able to handle it. In fact, I
was able to make a container from the msiPackage which contained this file.

Is there a workaround?