I have made an installer in WIX which embeds 2 merge modules: the
Microsoft_VC100_CRT_x86.msm merge module, and my own module (let's call
this one MyMergeModule.msm for now).  When I embed the VC merge module
before MyMergeModule, I get a lot of warnings that some actions can not
be merged from MyMergeModule.msm. When the installer is used, it turns
out that the registry keys located in MyMergeModule.msm are not written
to the registry. If I change the order in which the merge modules are
embedded, the warnings are gone and the registry keys are being written
successfully.

Can someone tell me whether this is a bug in the VC merge module, or how
to deal with this issue?

Thanks,

Jari

this e-mail from your system.