Where did you get the merge module for the VC 10.0 Runtime?  I have been
looking for one for quite some time.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Joost van Zoest [mailto:jzo...@siqura.com]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 3:14 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Visual C++ 2010 Merge Module

I have made an installer in WIX which embeds 2 merge modules: the
Microsoft_VC100_CRT_x86.msm merge module, and my own module (let's call this
one MyMergeModule.msm for now).  When I embed the VC merge module before
MyMergeModule, I get a lot of warnings that some actions can not be merged from
MyMergeModule.msm. When the installer is used, it turns out that the registry
keys located in MyMergeModule.msm are not written to the registry. If I change
the order in which the merge modules are embedded, the warnings are gone and
the registry keys are being written successfully.

Can someone tell me whether this is a bug in the VC merge module, or how to
deal with this issue?

Thanks,

Jari

this e-mail from your system.