From: Rob Mensching [mailto:r...@robmensching.com]
Sent: April 30, 2013 13:53
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Bundle creation error using FIPS

I see iOS slowly growing. I don't seen Android broken out at all. They get
their data from web sites using their counter to track visitors. It's
certainly not scientific but they have a lot of users and they're numbers
are usually in the ballpark when compared to more deep analysis. Although,
I wouldn't quote their exact numbers...