>>I think Bob would say use language packs.

I am a little confused by this comment.  The translated strings in the
current .mst are for things like localizing various MSI error messages
(down-version and CA) and to localize descriptions related to installed
shortcuts and services (on Windows resources created by the MSI package).
The application's localization files are handled independently (which is
what I think of as a language pack.)

OK on v3.9, I did not do enough testing to be certain of a relationship.  I
also did not realize the relationship to an InstanceTransform.  So does that
imply that the process documented in the tutorial is not recommended when
using Burn?