From: Tobias S [mailto:tobias.s1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 7:26 AM
To: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Deploying multiple cultures using Burn/MSI(s). Wix 3.9
issue??

Sorry misunderstanding. I was not sure whether Rob was talking about the embed
MST in MSI approach or the embed MST in Bundle.exe approach.
Personally I don't like the embed MST in MSI approach (comp. e.g.
http://www.installsite.org/pages/en/msi/articles/embeddedlang/) and use the
embed MST in Bundle approach.

And here I wasn't sure after Rob's statement whether this causes trouble or not.