I noticed a few things while looking at the default WMWindowAttributes.

* Many of the icons don't ship with Window Maker (e.g., ColorGNU.xpm for
Emacs), but instead are in the WindowMaker-extra tarball. (Similarly,
the Debian default WMWindowAttributes, which has mostly different icons,
references icons in the wmaker-data package, which is only suggested but
not required by the main wmaker package.)

* Many of the icons are for rarely used software in a modern system
(e.g., Netscape).

* The current version of Window Maker does a mostly great job of getting
icons from applications, and so declaring icons in WMWindowAttributes
seems unnecessary outside of things like the dock, clip, and drawers
(unless the user wants an icon theme).

At this point, leaving things the way they are seems to only be of
interest for historic purposes.  I'd like to make some changes, but I
wanted to see how people felt about the issue before I started submitted
patches.

Thanks!
Doug