Just to avoid any confusion, I am not suggesting changing any of the current
icon-related behavior.  I am only suggesting changing/removing the default
icons defined in WMWindowAttributes.  Many of these icons are for legacy
applications no longer in use in a modern system.  Also, many of these icons
aren't even included with Window Maker in the first place.

Doug