Hi,

You are doing a very good job with window maker. Testing patches, trying
new things and of course, the git management. Is a hard work and you are
always ready to do it. I only can say, thanks a lot.

However, I cannot understand your logic about don't include some patches
and the way to do it. Yesterday, some developers said that they agree
with the patches about WINGs theming, but you didn't include the
patches. You didn't explain why, you have your own idea about it (not
include them) and for you the topic is closed.

We have other similar cases, like for example patches about window maker
replaces other window managers and others replace window maker [1].

I feel uncomfortable with these situations. I think more people could
upload changes to the git, the git upload could be done using votes,
more people review the patches,... be more open.

I don't want start a war. I don't want create a wmaker forks here and
there and I cannot offer anything. But I like the democratic projects.

Regards,
kix.

[1] http://lists.windowmaker.org/dev/msg05199.html