On Nov 9, 2013, at 6:24 PM, Carlos R. Mafra <crma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat,  9 Nov 2013 at 17:13:17 +0000, Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) wrote:
>>
>> And the previous question was not replied, could you accept that
>> patch?
>
> Yes, the patch will be accepted. But he is currently working in a
> new version of it to address some comments.
>
> I don't understand why the rush here.

People just are being worried and afraid. :-)

"Staying true to NeXTStep foundations", some worry, is a sure way to make WM
nothing more than a museum exhibit — something we all better avoid, because WM
(fortunately!) is a real piece of software used by real people for real work. I
personally hope I won’t need to compare WindowMaker to Lenin’s body in its tomb
for the next 40 years or so.

So when there is a prolonged silence in response to a patch, or an idea,
rumours start circulating, it’s kinda inevitable. Humans being humans.