why do I get this feeling that wayland is going to SUCK.

Everytime I hear simpler and modern that means it is harder, less
lexible and it sucks.

KDE and GNOME suck.  systemd SUCKS.  I mean they suck like you can't
fucking use them...and they drag your OS to a halt... and that sucks.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com