Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 7:34 PM
Subject: [WSG] Could someone please do a little testing for me?

Hi all,

I need to do a small test in IE5, but I don't have access to a copy of it.
And since the bit I need to test is the hover action on the menus,
BrowserCam is not going to do the trick I think.

So could someone who has IE5 please have a look at
http://www.flemingclinics.com.au and run the mouse over the menu bar at the
side? I need to know where the sub-menus are appearing, since my client (who
is running IE5 has said that they are appearing over the main menu bar. I've
made some code changes, and I want to see if I've shifted it far enough. And
frankly, I would prefer to do it without resorting to asking my client,
since every time I talk to him I'm faced with the urge to smack him around
the head lately. *sigh*

Cheers,

Seona.
---