Should you have classes with the same name as html tags? ie class body?

How I see it being a problem for a coder, is if you have; body { blah blah } and then
.body { blah blah } it could get confusing.

You may not need the body class, because you could assume all p tags follow the same
rules within body-content

So you could have a rule in the css saying .body-content p { blah blah }
Then you could save having to add the extra class='body' to each p tag within that
section.
The same would go with images, if they are all going to behave the same way within the
body-content section.

Zeldman calls this 'classitis', he makes the point that you should let CSS do the work
without having all the extra classes.

Cool sketch idea for the images, I like that effect. Did you scan them in?

Tim Hill
Computer Associates
Graphic Artist
tel: +612 9937 0792