Besides the other downfalls of frames-based pages, they also do not perform
well in the search engines.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Firminger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 1:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG] Scrollbars in IE6 (PC)

Hi Vaska,

Posting a link to it will really help. Without seeing the rest of the HTML
(doctype etc.) we have no idea about whether or not you are in standards
compliant mode and what else is in there. Are you using a frameset doctype.
Have you validated all your code (html and css)?

Can I ask (in the absence of seeing it) why you are using frames at all?

The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/ See
http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm