I would still like to know

Cheers
Just wondering if you know that you can make navigation items stay fixed
in one position (which used to be the main reason for using frames),
without using frames. i.e. http://www.saila.com/usage/layouts/

I would be really interested to find out why you have to use frames,
when they pose such a problem for accessibility.

Jeff Lowder
Accessibility 1st
Website: www.accessibility1st.com.au
Blog: www.accessibility1st.com.au/journal/

> Besides the other downfalls of frames-based pages, they also do not
> perform
> well in the search engines.

Which is something we don't really need.  This is for an internal
project and I can't send out a link.  Frames are required for this -
it's probably the first time since '96 where I actually really need to
use them.  However, I am somewhat new to CSS - which is pretty obvious.

I had not considered the DOCTYPE messing things up - good call.

Thanks...v