Firstly, sorry about this, I know this thread was meant to close
yesterday... I promise this is my LAST post in this thread (^_^; )

www.cabotconsultants.com.au is fine as a web addy I think.  If there is
not 'http://', 'ftp://', or whatever one usually assumes http but you
don't need to type it. Anyways I'm sick of politically (w3c??) correct
people, what ever happened to practicality?? I've passed the XHTML1.1
validator and that didn't complain about verdana btw :P lol
That wasn't the issue though so I'll move on...

Now I get to the point.  VERDANA is my preferred font for the website!!!
Ok shoot me, flame me, or suggest a million other sites to dissagree but
I've tested my site fairly well and even *without* verdana supported.
Everything was fine, so I'm using it.  I understand that you've obviously
visited one too many font offending sites Felix, but as far as I can tell,
I'm not an offender.

Anyways lets talk about more constructive stuff. This thread really is
getting on a bit, sorry but I couldn't resist a final post.

Take it easy ;)
Darian