Yeah, taxidermy's the best option for them ... the NS4 people who have raised "your site is broken" with me upgraded to Net 7. Ooh it works.

That said, I did have a user complain that the site was slow on their 2.4 kb modem the other day, truly. I thought about buying a 56k modem for them.

Cheers
James

Peter Ottery wrote:

James wrote:
>> It's great to see such a large site being discussed openly on the list.

agreed. feels a bit weird - but hey, we're one big happy family right? ;-)

>> Other than what has been discussed, the only I thing I can see is the
markup:
That will be visible to your search engines... it would be better to put this behind a "help" link on the site.

also agreed. to be honest we were worried about the NS4 crowd (and other similar browsers) seeing the unstyled page and hoped that this message would ease the shock and provide some useful info.

what has occured is not ONE such email, (which is obviously great) so we are ripping it of shortly.

thanks James :)

pete