Peter Ottery has agreed to be guest presenter at our next Sydney WSG
meeting. He will be talking about the Age (and another soon-to-be launched
site). He will go through the how he achieved full CSS as well as describing
some of the layout decisions he made. Should be great stuff.
http://webstandardsgroup.org/go/event10.cfm

Of course, notes will be put online for all non-Sydney members!

Also, Sydney people should note we have decided to change our meetings from
every 6 weeks to every 8 weeks. Not a big deal, but gives Peter and I a bit
of breathing space between meetings.  :)

Russ