Nice one

It's great to see such a large site being discussed openly on the list.

Other than what has been discussed, the only I thing I can see is the markup:

That will be visible to your search engines... it would be better to put this behind a "help" link on the site.

Cheers
James

Tim Lucas wrote:

Peter Ottery spoke the following wise words on 20/04/2004 10:27 AM EST:

hiya,
we relaunched theage.com.au today with improved markup and a css layout.
http://theage.com.au/

Peter, once again my hat goes off to the f2 team.

One interesting choice , I noticed, was in the print style sheet where you've set a 600px width for #content. Shouldn't you be letting the UA set it's own margins for printing?

Also, have you considered including a rule in the print stylesheet for those using CSS3 capable browsers to print the URL of links?

-- tim lucas

www.toolmantim.com