Hi Chris,

re>> I dont know if its your intention, but some pages i loaded wern't centered...Like articles etc...

ah yes, i should've mentioned that. articles like this one:
http://theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/19/1082326118737.html
 were actually published yesterday (and in the old format) - so all articles published from today onwards *should* look like this:
http://theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/20/1082395823193.html
let me know if you spotted a new article that had a non-centred problem though.

as an aside, the print css isnt currently working either, it'll be fixed shortly.

it appears the current call to the print stylesheet...
<link rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" href="" title="print" />
...was being ignored & when i changed that to...
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="print" href="" />
...it fixed the problem (removed the title and made the rel="stylesheet")

anyone know if thats a bug or an expected behaviour?

cheers,
pete